Our staff are specially trained in the removal of trees. We will remove your trees while maintaining the integrity of the location and ensure rubbish is removed from site.
There are many reasons to remove your tree:
- The tree is dead or in decline.
- The tree is considered hazardous. If it has suffered weather damage, has branches that may fall, or sways badly even in a light breeze, the safest policy would be to remove it.
- The tree is in the way of a new construction. If the tree compromises construction of a new landscape design, housing or commercial development or new infrastructure, the Council may allow its removal.
- The tree is crowding or causing harm to other trees. Despite careful pruning, some trees just get too big for the landscape they stand in.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct with pruning, eg. If the tree is causing damage to the surrounding landscape or buildings.
- The tree is an undesirable weed species.
TREE TRIMMING AND PRUNING
Trimming is an effective way of keeping trees in optimum health. Branches, buds and even roots can be trimmed back. It should be done by a professional arborist as trimming wounds the tree. If it’s not done correctly those wounds can be an entry point for disease or insects. ‘Just giving it a go’ could cause unnecessary damage to your property or another person’s property or even worse, seriously injure yourself in the process. Handling chainsaws is dangerous work so don’t get caught out on a limb!
Reasons to trim your tree:
- To improve the health of the tree. If a tree is suffering from some form of disease or malnutrition it’s best to prune the tree back to a healthy state and let it re-grow from there.
- For safety reasons. To remove dead wood, structurally unsafe branches and to improve the structural integrity of the tree by weight reduction pruning.
- To thin out the tree’s canopy. This lets in more light which benefits the smaller trees and plants below. Thinning also increases air circulation through the canopy and reduces wind resistance.
- To improve aesthetics. Shaping a tree by pruning trains the trees future growth and improve
PALM CLEANING AND DE-NUTTING
Are you worried about falling coconuts?
We specialise in palm tree maintenance. We can perform regular palm cleaning and denutting. Removing coconuts, palm fronds and those annoying palm flowers that constantly drop into you yard.
Stump grinding involves removing the tree stump from the ground by using a powerful stump grinding machine with rotating cutting disks that chip the wood away. It is the natural second step to take after having trees in your property removed.
Dried out tree stumps are perfect breeding grounds for pests and fungi. The longer you keep rotting stumps, the more you risk surrounding trees and plants to infection. Moreover, the stumps will turn into eyesores over time and will begin to smell, attracting bacteria-carrying flies.
Does your yard look like a jungle? We can clear all kinds of vegetation from your yard and will remove the rubbish. Our highly trained and qualified staff will have your yard looking amazing in no time.
We mulch the vegetation that we lop at no extra cost. You can choose to put the mulch / wood chips back onto your gardens. Mulch is a great way of keeping weeds at bay and maintaining moisture in the ground during the dry season.
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming and Pruning
- Tree felling
- Stump Grinding
- Coconuts De-Seeded
- Rubbish Removal
- Yard Cleanups
- Herbicide Application
- De Nutting
- Dead wooding
- Crown and canopy thinning
We can take care of your fencing requirements.
We will remove old fences and replace with new ones. We can clear trees that are overhanging fences. We can make and install gates.
Call us today for an obligation free quote.
- Insect / Fungus / Pathogen Control
- Arborists & Horticulturalists
- Expert Tree Climbers
- Professional Chainsaw Operators
- Cherry-Picker Operators
- Consulting Horticulturists
- Prompt and Friendly Service
- Tree reshaping
- Root barriers
- Land clearing
- Hedge trimming
- Storm and cyclone damage